Admissions open: 15 February 2019
Admissions close: 15 March 2019
To apply online, go to https://admissions.westerncape.gov.za using your computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Register on the site, log in, complete an online application process and submit.
Parents who apply online must remember to submit certified copies of your documents, within 14 days of submitting your online application. Documents can be dropped at reception Mondays to Fridays from 08:30 to 14:00.
For more information, please contact the school at (021) 948 3051.
Certified copies of the following documents must be submitted to the school:
- Proof of residence (Municipal account / lease agreement)
- One recent ID photo of the learner
- A certified copy of the learner’s birth certificate
- A certified copy of the learner’s clinic card
- Certified copies of both parents ID / Passport
- Non-SA Citizens must produce a valid certificate residency permit / study permit for learner and both parents.
- The following forms must be completed and returned with the documents above.